Setting up an Invisible Proxy for Thick Clients
- Burp machine’s IP address <burp IP>
- Notepad /w administrator privileges.
- URL the thick client is communicating with. <url>
- Open the hosts file on the machine with the thick client. Open it as administrator:
- In the hosts file add the following:
<burp IP> <url>
- Open burp and go to options to set up the proxy.
- Click support invisible proxying.
- Export the certificate and install it on the host with the thick client. (Just double clicking it)